In this issue
- From My Desk
By Rosario ‘Charo’ Welle
By Yilda Ruiz Monroy
- Mil hojas Anortogratofilia
By Olga Lucía Mutis
- ¿Cómo se dice en México?
By Andre Moskowitz
- Book Review: Deconstructing Traditional Notions in Translation Studies: Two exemplary cases that challenge thinking regarding translation history and teaching translation, by Edgar Moros
By Helen Eby
- Del refranero de Sancho Panza
- Nuestro idioma de cada día: Listos con “SMART” y otras inteligencias
By Emilio Bernal Labrada
- Reseña biográfica de Guillermo Cabanellas de las Cuevas
We are putting together our next Intercambios newsletter and we would love to hear from you! We are always looking for engaging, informative content for the SPD newsletter, so contemplate scheduling time to write and submit an article to be considered for publication. SPD members and non-members are all invited to send in their contributions!
Please send all contributions to the editors at firstname.lastname@example.org