Enjoy the latest issue of Intercambios!
In this issue:
- From my Desk
by Francesca Samuel
- Dra. Bertha Gutiérrez Rodilla, ponente invitada de la SPD 2016
by Yolanda Secos
- Introducing Rosario (Charo) Welle as the new SPD Administrator
- ¿Cómo se dice en México?
By Andre Moskowitz
- “What Language Do You Think In?”
By Melissa Kamenjarin
- The Sixth Amendment and the Non-Native English Speaker
By Matthew Capelle
- Speaking of Bichos
by Brian Gruters
- Harvie Jordan Scholarship Recipient
Click to download Intercambios in PDF format
Read all past issues of Intercambios
We are putting together our next Intercambios newsletter and we would love to hear from you! We are always looking for engaging, informative content for the SPD newsletter, so contemplate scheduling time to write and submit an article to be considered for publication. SPD members and non-members are all invited to send in their contributions!
Please send all contributions to the editors at email@example.com