SOLD OUT – BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND: KEEP YOUR SPANISH SHARP!
This workshop is now sold out!
The ATA and SPD Professional Development Committees (PDC) are grateful for the positive response to this professional development opportunity!
Back by Popular Demand!
Due to the high interest on Keep Your Spanish Sharp! the ATA and SPD Professional Development Committees are happy to announce the second iteration of this workshop.
The ATA Spanish Language Division (SPD) is honored to invite all ATA members and non-members to join Diego Mansilla and Izaskun Orkwis for an excellent professional development opportunity.
- Date: Saturday, April 23 AND Sunday, April 24
- Time: 10:00 a.m. to 12:15 a.m. U.S. ET on both days
- Presenter(s): Diego Mansilla and Izaskun Orkwis
- Presenting Language(s): Spanish
- Level: All
- CE Point(s): 4 ATA-approved CEPs
- Description and full details: https://bit.ly/34CIOfg
Get a refresher on Spanish grammar to improve your writing skills!
Join this interactive virtual workshop to learn key aspects of Spanish terminology, verbs, rules of agreement, punctuation, and capitalization. Leave with tips that will help you write more confidently in Spanish. The instructors will also share useful sources to help you solidify your understanding of these topics.
Space is limited, register as soon as possible!
- This virtual workshop will consist of two 2-hour sessions held on two consecutive days.
- When you register for Part I, you are automatically registered for Part II.
- Due to the interactive nature of this event, the workshop is limited to 30 participants.
We hope you can join us!
The SPD Professional Development Committee