ATA WORKSHOP SERIES: KEEP YOUR SPANISH SHARP!
This workshop is now sold out!
The ATA and SPD Professional Development Committees (PDC) are grateful for the positive response to this professional development opportunity!
Due to the high interest on Keep Your Spanish Sharp!, the ATA and SPD PDCs are already working to offer a second iteration of this workshop. Stay tuned for more details and new dates!
The ATA Spanish Language Division (SPD) is honored to invite all ATA members and non-members to join Diego Mansilla and Izaskun Orkwis for an excellent professional development opportunity.
- Date: Wednesday, February 23 and Thursday, February 24
- Time: 9:00 a.m. to 11:15 a.m. EST on both days
- Presenter(s): Diego Mansilla and Izaskun Orkwis
- Presenting Language(s): Spanish
- Level: Intermediate/Advanced
- Description and full details: https://bit.ly/3GJTfLR
Get a refresher on Spanish grammar to improve your writing skills!
Even seasoned translators need a refresher on Spanish grammar. Most of us learn it at an early age and rarely revisit the rules. This gap between theory and practice, along with changes to spelling rules made by the Royal Spanish Academy (RAE), will be the focus of this workshop aimed at translators who want to make sure that their Spanish writing is spot-on.
Space is limited, register as soon as possible!
- This virtual workshop will consist of two 2-hour sessions held on two consecutive days.
- When you register for Part I, you are automatically registered for Part II.
- Due to the interactive nature of this event, the workshop is limited to 30 participants.
We hope you can join us!
The SPD Professional Development Committee