The latest issue of Intercambios is hot off the press!
The Spring issue features:
- From my desk, by Francesca (Fran) Samuel
- Editorial, by Paula Irisity
- Pequeña serenata dialectológica: el «aísmo», by Andre Moskowitz
- Nuestro idioma de cada día, by Emilio Bernal Labrada
- El rincón del léxico jurídico, by Ricardo Chiesa
- Cosnautas: 6 meses de espíritu de colaboración, by José Antonio de la Riva Fort
- Beyond filming the stage plays? Reflections on the future of online training for conference interpreters, by Michelle Hof
And remember: WE’D LIKE TO HEAR FROM YOU!
SPD members and non-members are invited to send in their contributions to be considered for future issues.
When: April 15 (submission deadline) for the Summer issue.
What: Articles, reviews, letters, tips… relevant for the translators and interpreters community (up to 1,500 words)
How: Send contributions by email to the editor at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send all questions, comments and suggestions to the editor at email@example.com