REGISTRATION IS OPEN! ATA 62ND ANNUAL CONFERENCE (IN PERSON AND VIRTUALLY)
October 27-30, 2021 | Minneapolis, Minnesota | In Person and Virtually
Whether you decide to join us in person or virtually, no other industry event provides the same comprehensive professional development that you’ll find at ATA’s Annual Conference.
Don’t wait! Register by October 1 for the lowest rates. The hotel block for the conference is now open and discounted rates are available at the Hyatt Regency Minneapolis until October 1 or as space allows.
Here are just a few highlights of what you can expect from ATA62:
- Advanced Skills & Training Day: Advanced Skills and Training (AST) Day takes place Wednesday, October 27. AST Day offers a selection of three-hour courses, specifically chosen to provide intensive, interactive instruction from highly acclaimed speakers. Check out the schedule here.
- Conference Sessions: ATA62 provides a comprehensive selection of educational opportunities—in person and virtually—for professional development specific to your needs. Check out the session schedule!
- Networking: ATA62 offers a variety of networking events—in person and virtually—throughout the conference. You’ll find opportunities to promote yourself and your services, connect with friends, get involved with your association, or just have fun! Check out the agenda!
- Continuing Education Credit: Earn while you learn! ATA62 provides continuing education opportunities for both ATA-certified translators and credentialed interpreters. Click here for more information.
- Registration Is Open! Early registration discounts are too good to miss. Register today!
- Book Your Hotel Room Now! ATA62 will be held at the Hyatt Regency Minneapolis. The hotel block for the conference is now open and discounted rates are available at the Hyatt Regency Minneapolis until October 1 or as space allows. Book now!