The SPD thanks all of its #ATA60 sponsors!
The Spanish Language Division (SPD) loves its sponsors! On behalf of all SPD members, we want to express our deepest gratitude to the sponsors that generously supported our activities during the American Translators Association 60th Annual Conference in Palm Springs, CA. Thanks also to everyone who brought candies, jewelry, wine, and other gifts from their native countries to share in this year’s raffle!
Our Sponsors Rock!
- Cosnautas: Twelve 30-day Platinum subscriptions and one 1-year Platinum subscription
- Dr. Miguel Sáenz: One copy of La historia interminable, a book authored by Michael Ende and translated from German by Dr. Miguel Sáenz, 2019 Distinguished Speaker of the Spanish Language Division
- Judy and Dagmar Jenner: Two copies of their book The Entrepreneurial Linguist
- Léxica (Consultoría en Interpretación y Formación Continua): One coaching session
- memoQ: Five 1-year licenses
- MyStilus: Ten “Stilus Sprint” limited-time subscription vouchers
- SDL Trados Studio: Five 1-year SDL Trados Studio licenses, Business Manager Lite version
- Translating Lawyers: Two registrations to Foundations of Legal Writing and Translation online course
- WordFast: One Wordfast Studio license
- Cross-Cultural Communications: One copy of Medical Terminology for Interpreters
- Corinne McKay: Two copies of her book How to Succeed as a Freelance Translator
- Tony Rosado: One copy of his book Manual del intérprete judicial en México
- María Ester Capurro: Two copies of La palabra en la Era Digital, proceedings from the IV Congreso Internacional de Correctores de Textos en Español