The ATA’s New Website is Now Online!
ATA’s new website is now online, and it’s definitely turning heads!
Ready to take a look around?
- Homepage: The Language Services Directory front and center, plus easy access to the latest industry news, events, resources, advocacy, and member benefits.
- Certification: Everything about ATA certification!
- Career and Education: Resources for newcomers, professionals, and educators/trainers—from growing your career to business strategies to tools and technology. Something for everyone.
- Client Assistance: Information to help clients understand what you do, from a guide to contracts and agreements to tips for buying language services.
- Events: Upcoming continuing education, the certification exam schedule, and the ATA Annual Conference.
- News: Translation and interpreting services in the news, plus The ATA Podcast, Chronicle, and Newsbriefs all in one place.
- Member Center: All your ATA benefits and account access in one place.
- Spanish Language Division (SPD): Provides a means of communication and professional development opportunities for members providing Spanish translation and interpreting services.
- About Us: Governance and all those things that are part of running the Association.
Now that you’ve had a quick walk-through, we hope you’ll take some time to really get to know the resources available on the site. There’s no time like the present to get started!