The SPD thanks all of its #ATA59 sponsors!
The Spanish Language Division (SPD) loves its sponsors! On behalf of all SPD members, we want to express our deepest gratitude to the sponsors that generously supported our activities during the American Translators Association 59th Annual Conference in New Orleans, LA. Thanks also to everyone who brought candies, coffee, tequila, sangria, and other gifts from their native countries to share in this year’s raffle!
Our Sponsors Rock!
- AulaSIC: One medical translation course taught by Pablo Mugüerza
- Cosnautas: Twelve 30-day subscriptions and one 1-year subscription
- Dr. Ignacio Navascués: One dictionary of medical terms
- eCPD webinars: One eCPD webinar for medical translators presented by Pablo Mugüerza
- Judy and Dagmar Jenner: Two copies of their book The Entrepreneurial Linguist
- Léxica (Consultoría en Interpretación y Formación Continua): General online course for interpreters, Module 1
- memoQ: Five 1-year licenses
- MyStilus: Style correction tool, ten gift codes and 30% discount codes
- SDL Trados Studio: Three 1-year licenses
- Translating Lawyers: Five-week legal translation course
- WordFast: One license plus a 6-hour online training course