New Orleans Historical and Sightseeing Small-Group Tour (#ATA59)
The Spanish Language Division (SPD) of the ATA is organizing a guided city tour for the early arrivals at ATA59 in New Orleans
“New Orleans Historical and Sightseeing Small-Group Tour”
Wednesday, October 24, 2018 | 8 a.m.-noon and 1-5 p.m.
Tour description: https://toursbyisabelle.com/historical-new-orleans-city-tour.
This 4-hour tour with hotel pick-up will visit New Orleans’ main attractions, including the French Quarter, Jackson Square, the historic St Louis Cemetery #3, 18th century mansions, the Katrina Memorial, the Levee Exhibit Hall, Rain Garden, and others. For your convenience, we made arrangements to offer two schedules:
- Morning tour: 8 a.m.-noon
Important: Mention tour group under the name of Patricia Cabrera.
- Afternoon tour: 1-5 p.m.
Important: Mention tour group under the name of Odile Legeay.
- Cost: $90 per person.
- The tour will be conducted in English and is open to all ATA members.
- To reserve a spot, call Tours by Isabelle: +1 (504) 398-0365 (Tour code: 2292NOCET).
- Mention the tour groups of the Spanish Language Division (SPD) of the American Translators Association (ATA) to make sure that you are booked under the right group tour.
- Tours will start at the front door of the conference hotel (555 Canal St.). Please arrive 15-20 minutes before departure.
- Spaces are limited to 20 participants per tour. Please call Tours by Isabelle to reserve by Sunday, October 7, 2018.
- October 16, 2018 is the deadline to request a full refund.
***NOTE: TOUR-GOERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR CALLING TOURS BY ISABELLE TO MAKE THEIR RESERVATIONS. THE SPD WILL NOT RESERVE OR MAKE PAYMENTS ON BEHALF OF ITS MEMBERS.***
If you have any questions, please contact SPD Hospitality Committee members Mercedes de la Rosa-Sherman, Patricia Cabrera, Odile Legeay, Subi Febres-Cordero, Yolanda Secos, or Charo Welle.
We can’t wait to see you in NOLA!