The SPD thanks all its #ATA58 Sponsors!
The Spanish Language Division (SPD) loves its sponsors! On behalf of all SPD members, we want to express our deepest gratitude to the sponsors that generously supported our activities during the American Translators Association 58th Annual Conference in Washington, DC. Thanks also to everyone who brought something from their native countries to share in this year’s raffle!
Our Sponsors Rock!
- Cálamo & Cran: Free registration to online literary translation course
- SDL Trados Studio 2017: Three 1-year licenses
- Cosnautas: Twelve 30-day subscriptions and one 1-year subscription
- MyStilus: Style correction tool, seven 1-year subscriptions
- MemoQ: Five 1-year licenses
- Zoológico de poemas: three autographed copies by author, poet, and translator Margarita Montalvo
- Two autographed works by Dr. Guillermo Cabanellas de las Cuevas
- WordFast: Two 1-year licenses
- Dolores Guiñazú y Gabriela Escarrá: One autographed work by Dra. Alicia Zorrilla
- Excelsus: One leather portfolio
- Léxica (Consultoría en Interpretación y Formación Continúa): General online course for interpreters, Module 1
- Salvador Virgen: Goodies from Mexico
- Milagros Giacosa de Chapital: Dulce de Leche from Uruguay
- Rosalie Wells y Milly Suazo-Martínez: Eight keyholders with SPD logo for students and first-time conference attendees