ATA Mentoring—It’s Not Just for Newcomers!
- Transitioning from a full-time employee to an independent contractor?
- Trying to figure out how to get your foot in the door with direct clients?
- Looking to move into working in a new field?
- Interested in learning how to make better use of a particular CAT tool?
- Have the desire to move from consecutive to simultaneous interpreting?
- Looking for advice about your website and marketing techniques?
- Need guidance on how to deal with project managers?
Then the ATA Mentoring Program is for you!
Applications for the program will be accepted through March 7.
Don’t wait! This will be your only opportunity to enroll in 2015.
For more information, go to www.atanet.org/careers/mentoring.php