ATA62: EARLY BIRD ENDS ON OCTOBER 1st
Whether attending in person or virtually, you will get everything you need to thrive as a professional translator or interpreter. Register by October 1 for discounted rates.
- Explore new specialties, keep up to date with technology, find key resources, learn how to do what you do better—this is the way forward. Check out the conference sessions now!
- Expand your conference education with 3-hour, in-depth sessions from some of the most experienced translators and interpreters in the profession! Add Advanced Skills and Training Day sessions to your registration.
- Earn continuing education credit
ATA62 provides continuing education credit for both ATA-Certified Translators and Credentialed Interpreters. Click for details!
- Student Breakfast Meetup – In Person
Thursday, October 28 | 7:30 a.m. – 8:15 a.m. CDT
ATA’s Spanish Language Division hosts this opportunity to network with fellow students currently enrolled in a language program. Connect now with #ata62student. A few tables at the general continental breakfast will be reserved for this event. Join us!
- Book your hotel room
Discounted reservation rates at the Hyatt Regency Minneapolis, ATA62’s Conference Hotel, are available until October 1 or as space allows. Book your room now!
- SPD Annual Dinner and Raffle
A few weeks ago, the SPD conducted a survey among its membership, and many cited concerns with the ongoing pandemic and budget issues as reasons for not attending an off-site event. We want to respect our members’ feedback, so we have decided not to host our traditional Annual Dinner and Raffle this year. We look forward to hosting you next year in Los Angeles, California during ATA63!
- Website: https://ata62.org/