ATA CERTIFICATION EXAMS NOW ONLINE!
For the first time, the American Translators Association is offering exam sittings online! Several of the online sittings are already sold out. There are no wait lists for sold out exams although sold out exams may become available if there are cancellations. Watch this page to see if the status of any exam changes from sold out to open. Registrations are accepted on a first come, first served basis.
Exam schedule and registration:
Exam sittings are available in person and online. Additional exam sittings will be posted as they are confirmed.
- You must be an ATA member to register for an exam. Join ATA now.
- There are specific software and hardware requirements for the in-person and online exams. See the requirements.
- Exam sittings have a maximum capacity and can sell out. There are no waitlists for sold-out exams.
- Check Exam Status to see which exams are sold out or open.
- You must register by the deadline. See exam details for the specific deadline.
- Exam status page: https://web.atanet.org/certification/upcoming_exam_sittings.php
- Guide to ATA Certification: https://www.atanet.org/certification/guide-to-ata-certification/
- How is the exam graded? https://www.atanet.org/certification/how-the-exam-is-graded/
- About the ATA Certification Exam: https://www.atanet.org/certification/about-the-ata-certification-exam/
- Prepare to Take the ATA Certification Exam: Get ready for this challenge with strategies, articles, and advice from successful exam candidates and graders. https://www.atanet.org/certification/prepare-to-take-the-ata-certification-exam/
- Practice Test: The practice test is an excellent and affordable way to measure your readiness for the ATA Certification Exam. https://www.atanet.org/certification/practice-test/